Thursday 26 March 2020

My shopping list for this week 26/3/2020

Once a week I do the shopping for some of my neighbours and myself. Usually this will come to around £30 and will be creative to make something tasty, nutritious and varied with it.
I will attempt to write up a few of the recipe I will make with it this week.




I bought:
3 Butter
Porridge oats
Yorkshire tea
stock cubes
Soft cheese
Maple syrup
Parmesan
Goats Cheese
cheddar cheese
tangerines
cherry tomatoes
celery
Mushrooms
cucumber
pears
peppers
garlic
lettuce
bananas
grapes
basil
feta cheese

The milk man brings 8 pints of milk per week
Currently I get broccoli, leeks, carrots, spinach beet, corn salad, rocket, rhubarb from the allotment

I still had some eggs, rapeseed oil, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, yoghurt  from last week.




I baked a loaf of bread, sweet potato buns, puff pastry tarts (for the beetroot and goats cheese topping) flat bread for the 3 bean currry, mini mushroom pies, rhubarb crumble, broccoli quiche and cut the left over vegetables for a stirfry, once my mung beans are fully sprouted (hopefully in a couple of days time)

I made gourgeres for the mushroom, goats cheese and walnut filling,  egg noodles to go with the stirfry, lavash for nibbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment