Thursday 31 August 2017

Grape and Apple cordial

I received a call from Glo (26CRHC) to say that her grapes were ready to harvest. She had had loads herself but wanted to make sure that something nice was done with these sweet, seedless purple grapes.

On the way there I remembered that I had seen some amazing cooking apples in the hedge so decided to cycle past to see if they were ready. They were so picked enough to fill my panier and went on my way. Offered Glo some for her breakfast and set off to pick the grapes.

This morning, I decided to use some of them for the coming week's breakfast treat but the turn the rest into grape and apple cordial, this time I am using the steamjuicer rather than the press.
Although I once bought it from Tchibo you could also buy it online for £30



No comments:

Post a Comment