Sunday 13 June 2021

From Spade to plate: Elderflower cordial making and easy bagels

This post was first published on 23/5/2018
As making elderflower cordial is such a typical English drink, we made this again with the Wednesday group. As it is a 2 day process, the Monday group picked the flowers  and prepared the lemons and let it steep so that the Wednesday group can finish it off and start another batch.
























For lunch we made this amazing bagel recipe



















lovely with the vegan mayonnaise  or if you don't have chickpea aqua faba and don't mind using milk, this is another great recipe


we made and the vegan 'smoked' salmon'



Add caption
veganaise







2 comments:


  1. I make elderflower cordial sometimes.
    Elderflower are very beautiful now.
    Yuki likes to pick up elderflower very much,so I have to make that .
    Because she likes to pick up that only.
    Now I have many cordial.
    We enjoy elderflower juice.

    Best regards
    Yumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work nagapoker

    ReplyDelete