1. Anyone who lives in the CB4 area can join this initiative, if you don't live here, why not set it up in your area. This saves traveling across the town, wasting time and energy. (human or otherwise)
- Do you have a tree you would like to be harvested? we give you what you want to keep and we will take the surplus to redistribute in our area.
- Do you know of any trees in our area that could be picked?
- Do you want to be informed when we go and pick? If so, it will only be one hour at a time, as not many people have the time to spend too long harvesting in an already busy day.
- If you don't like the picking, would you like to get some of the surplus to cook with?
- Are you willing to put a little Abundance table outside your house for people to help themselves and maybe put some of their excess fruit and vegetables for others to enjoy?
- Or if you like the idea but are not very into the harvesting and planting, would you like to promote this initiative? If the answer to any of the above is 'Yes' why not send us an email tell us which points you would like to get involved with and we shall take it from there.